Monday, June 29, 2015

Mon Petit Prince

There were sparkles that could not be seen but only felt, and it was the most wonderful thing in the world. I am in love. But that kind of love that is platonic and that you do not want to touch again. I cannot think straight, I am in the moon, in the clouds floating away.

What he provoked on me, what me make me feel, how loved myself in his presence, the way he make me ignore the whole world just to be with him was magical. No other human being in this world had cause me to behave like that. Now that is over, it is a mystery to think if I will ever feel that way again for someone else.. or if someone else will inspire those sensations and feelings on me. It was truly a once in a lifetime summer love. Now I know how it should feel, I will not make mistakes about that. Those hours together made me learn more about myself that years together haven't done so. I realized I am not made to love someone that is local.. my heart is and will always be in Europe. That is it.. that is me and I will not turn a blind eye on it anymore. I think I am just sooo lucky to have lived those hours.

I cannot say he is the one I am the one meant to love, but I do know he is for sure I was meant to love those two days. It felt right, natural, like made for each other for those few hours. The time was brief, was precious and I am just happy I got that gift from life. I am tempted to feel sad, but I am just grateful it happened and that is what I will keep with me forever. I believe is the longest night in my life as it will last forever......

I no longer have fear, I think I have lived and felt the best emotions of my life.





For some reason, I see him as Mon Petit Prince.. these quotes remind me of him because he is unique to me in all this world..

“I am looking for friends. What does that mean -- tame?"

"It is an act too often neglected," said the fox. "It means to establish ties."

"To establish ties?"

"Just that," said the fox. "To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world....”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince


* * *

“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched, they are felt with the heart.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince 


* * *
 
“If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince  
 


* * * 

“So the little prince tamed the fox. And when the hour of his departure drew near--

Ah," said the fox, "I shall cry."

It is your own fault," said the little prince. "I never wished you any sort of harm; but you wanted me to tame you . . ."

Yes, that is so," said the fox.

But now you are going to cry!" said the little prince.

Yes, that is so," said the fox.

Then it has done you no good at all!"

It has done me good," said the fox, "because of the color of the wheat fields.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

* * *

“I remembered the fox. One runs the risk of crying a bit if one allows oneself to be tamed.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince 




I allowed myself to be vulnerable for the first time.. I allowed my self to let go and love, even if not true love, even if not everlasting love. But I allowed my heart to be free and enjoyed as much as I did and for that I am very VERY happy :)
Thank you Mon Petit Prince from the other side of the world <3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment